Product Catalogue | Steel Fabrication | Plate Rollers » Faccin 4HEL 4 Roll Plate Rollers
Faccin 4HEL 4 Roll Plate Rollers
Faccin 4HEL Plate Rollers
The Faccin 4HEL Plate Rollers is a precise and easy to use series of 4 roll plate bending rollers. The 4HEL plate rollers ensure high productivity with a speed 3-4 times higher than a traditional pyramid bending roller. In addition, the 4HEL series features a numerical control system.
All models of Faccin’s 4HEL 4 roll plate rollers are equipped with a rear side roll opposite the feeding side. Used as backing, this roll allows immediate and accurate plate alignment. The plate always remains pinched between the two central rolls, thus avoiding accidental slips. This not only optimises prebending and rolling operations, but also assures safer and more precise machining.
Due to the linear guide configuration of the 4HEL series, the pre-bending operation doesn’t require tilting the plate below the feeding level. This is required when using traditional 3 roll plate rollers. Therefore horizontal feeding tables may be used. This allows easier feeding of the plate into the machine. Furthermore, there is no need to leave free space on both sides of the machines, but only at the selected infeed side.
Faccin 4HEL 4 roll plate bending rollers allow plate to be rolled to the desired diameter immediately after the first pre-bending. This is followed by the second end forming (the second pre-bending). Faccin 4HEL machines allow the cylindrical ferrule to be made in one pass.
Electronic pyramid 4 roll bending rollers make cone bending processing easier. The ability to tilt the side rolls and the central roll makes it possible to respectively set the cone angle and drag the sheet at its largest development. The 4HEL series are the best solution when bending plates of length 1500-18000mm with thicknesses of 5-150mm.
– Linear guides for roll motion (RGS)
– 4 independent bearings supporting the lower rolls (MCS)
– Bearing seats with double width (WHS)
– Electronic synchronisation of roll parallelism (EPS)
– Hardened and polished rolls
– SIEMENS numerical control
– Mobile wheel mounted control console
– Conical device
– Centralised manual lubrication (pump)
– Emergency barrier around the machine
– Side motorised rolls
– Automatic loading and unloading systems
– Motorised feeding table
– Automatic ejector
– Central and side supports
– Provision for hot rolling
– Version with planetary guides (4HEP)
– Integrated welding system
– Custom colours