Product Catalogue | New & Used Machine Tools | Metal Lathes » Sun Master ERL1340 High Speed Precision Lathe
Sun Master ERL1340 High Speed Precision Lathe
The Sun Master ERL1340 High Speed Precision Lathe is a high quality manual metal lathe suitable for a variety of applications.
– All castings are properly stabilised and stress relieved.
– Bed ways are hardened and ground to min. HS-70.
– Extremely low noise level thus reducing overall workshop noise.
– Foot brake pedal provided.
– Built in coolant pump and fitting.
– Wider bed way which therefore absorbs vibration.
– Housing is vibration absorbent and deflection free.
– Gears are hardened and MAAG or REISHAUER ground.
– The universal type gear box allows a wide range of inch, metric, M.P., D.P. threads without the need to change gears.
– A R/H or L/H wheel is available on request.
– Integrated automatic control for longitudinal and cross feeds, forward & reverse feeds.
CARRIAGE & SLIDE
– Anti-Float design backlash eliminator.
– Fitted in cross slide nut.
– Safety clutch at feed shaft.
– One shot lubrication in carriage and top slide.
– Dual dials supply inch system screw.
– Metric dial supply metric system only.
– Nylon safety gears in end train.
– Shear pin in leadscrew.
HEAVY DUTY SPINDLE
– Machined from forged alloy steel, hardened ground & dynamically balanced.
– Two point support by high grade precision, machine tool taper roller.
– Backplate for 7″ chuck
– Dead center MT.3
– Dead center MT.3 with carbide tip
– Spindle center sleeve MT.5
– Level pads x 6
– Tool set and Box
– Operation manual and parts list