FOT ex Bibra Lake, WA.
Competitive freight prices available. Please contact us for details.
The Brobo S350G cold saw is engineered for heavy duty metal cutting applications. It is specifically developed for precision cutting of steel profiles, solids and tubes. Its superior performance and reliability thus ensure a burr-free, milled finish on every cut.
– Quick action mitering
– Mitering locking device stops at 45° left, straight 90° and 45° right
– Fully integrated coolant system provided on all machines
– Spindle and drive unit immersed in oil solution and enclosed within gearbox housing for smooth performance and reduced machine wear
– Every unit is provided with a high speed steel blade for general purpose cutting of ferrous solid and tube profiles
– Saws supplied with integrated stand.
– Trigger Switch (DMT) to activate Machine
Model: Brobo Waldan S350G 9730020
Blade Size: 350 x 2.5 x 40 mm
Voltage: 415V 3ph
Operating Speed: 2 Speeds, 21 and 42 RPM