Product Catalogue | Punch And Shears | Geka Punch And Shears » Geka Bendicrop 50 Punch And Shear
Geka Bendicrop 50 Punch And Shear
$18,950.00 ex GST
$20,845.00 inc GST
FOT ex Bibra Lake, WA.
Competitive freight prices can be arranged. Please contact us for details.
The Geka Bendicrop 50 Punch And Shear is a single cylinder ironworker with five work stations. Thanks to the blade holder’s vertical movement, the Geka Bendicrop 50 Punch And Shear has excellent performance in all its five work stations:
– Shear for flat bars
– Angle cutting
– Cutting of round and square bars
– Permanent bending station
– The Bendicrop 50 is fitted with an anti torque system, thus reducing deformation when shearing flat bars.
– Also fitted is a touch and cut length stop which is delivered with two V-shaped bending dies of 40 and 70 mm .
– Permanent bending station complying with CE standards.
– Goose neck die-holder for punching of D and E sections on legs and webs. Quick tool change
– Angle shearing without loss of material. Wide range of openings for B and A.
– Flat bar and plate shearing system with minimum deformation F mitre shearing up to 45º.
– Rectangular notching with table. Also suitable for tube notching, rectangular notching, etc…
– Anti torque system for flat bar shearing without deformation.
Shearing flat bars: 350 x 10 mm, (5º) 350 x 15 mm
Punching: (b) Ø 31 x 12 mm, (a) Ø 28 x 13 mm
Shear of angle section L at 90º: 80 x 80 x 8 mm
Bending: 100 x 10 mm
Notching: 90 x 42 x 10 mm