The big advantage of electric flor scrubbers is the amazing power provided by mains operation, three times that of battery machines, and, due to the lack of costly batteries and 24V components, the machines are truly cost effective, almost two for the price of one. Electric scrubbers are used extensively in many industrial and commercial applications where floors are quite often rough and exceptionally dirty.
• Full stainless steel chassis
• Deck tilt system making brush changes quick and simple
• 40 litre clean and dirty water heavy duty polyform tanks
• TwinFlo vacuum motor providing the exceptional wet pick up
• Heavy duty brush motor
• Fully adjustable operator handle
• Simple On/Off trigger control
• Flexifill, extending and flexible filling hose
• Oil filled, low load, planetary gearbox gives maximum power transmission direct to the floor.
• Full range of brush and pad drive systems
Phone or email for further information and availability in Perth, Western Australia.