Product Catalogue | Parkanson Metal Bandsaws | Parkanson Fully Automatic Twin Column Metal Bandsaws » Parkanson PK280HFA Metal Cutting Bandsaw
Parkanson PK280HFA Metal Cutting Bandsaw
The Parkanson PK280HFA Metal Cutting Bandsaw is a fully automatic hitch feed bandsaw with a capacity of 280 x 260mm. The single stroke hitching length is 400mm on the standard machine which can hitch up to 9 times.
All Parkanson automatic bandsaws have a full stroke hydraulic vice. The fixed vice jaw on the carriage open by approximately 3mm to allow for any bent or uneven material to be fed without the worry of it jamming. The PK280HFA has a 34mm Blade which allows you to cut solid material to its full capacity. Also available with all Parkanson Bandsaws are optional full height vice jaws and a hydraulic top clamp for pack cutting.
Parts, accessories and blades for the complete range of Parkanson Bandsaws are kept in stock in Perth.
– Independent feed bed and retractable fixed vice system for the accurate feeding of packs and bent bars
– Both rear vice jaws will retract on the return stroke, therefore allowing the feeding of deformed or bent material while preventing material scoring
– The vice jaws are fitted with full stroke hydraulic cylinders, thus minimising cutting time
– The hydraulic blade tension holds the current tension, allowing for optimum cutting.
– The hydraulic blade tension released when the bandsaw is shutdown, thus increasing blade life
– A motion detector will shut in machine down in case of blade breakage or jam
– All chips are removed from the blade with the power driven blade brush, therefore increasing blade life.
– Inverter blade speed drive
– Auto chip conveyor
– Mist lubrication system
– Nesting fixture
– Full height vice jaws
– Vice pressure regulator
– NC controller capable of automatically processing lengths from 3-9999mm. Also programmable offline using a PC
– Roller table (available in 2, 3 and 5m)
– Pack clamp system
– Cutting Capacity: Round: 260mm, Rect: 260 x 280mm
– Blade Size: 3660 x 34 x 1.1mm
– Blade Speed (M/min): 20 – 120 MPM Infinitely Variable
– Main Motor: 3.75 Kw
– Weight: 1700 Kgs
– Dimensions (LxWxH): 1680 x 2180 x 1500mm