Product Catalogue | Parkanson Metal Bandsaws | Parkanson Bandsaws - Mitre Cutting Metal Bandsaws » Parkanson PK460SAM Metal Cutting Bandsaw
Parkanson PK460SAM Metal Cutting Bandsaw
$21,500.00 ex GST
$23,650.00 inc GST
FOT ex Bibra Lake, WA.
Competitive freight prices available. Please contact us for details.
The Parkanson PK460SAM metal cutting bandsaw is a mitre cutting bandsaw which is ideal for medium to large steel fabricators. With a capacity of 450 x 320mm. All Parkanson Bandsaws cut to their full capacity.
The PK460SAM is a Semi Automatic Machine. Its hydraulic vice gives a 30mm travel. The bow of the bandsaw swivels to 60 degrees so the material can remain in a straight line through the workshop. In addition a laser fitted to the bandsaw allows the accurate lining up of the material to be cut.
Parts, accessories and blades for the complete range of Parkanson Bandsaws are kept in stock in Perth.
– The unique mitre cutting design allows cuts from 0-45 degrees by swivelling the head of the bandsaw while the angle is accurately set with a graduated scale.
– Hydraulic vice clamping, thus saving the operator time and energy while increasing blade life.
– Vice bed fitted with hardened and ground wear strips which as a result maximises life and accuracy.
– The bandsaw automatically rises to the top position at the completion of a cut, therefore saving time
– Heavy duty blade tension with indicator.
Cutting Capacity (90 degrees): Round: 330mm, Rect: 320 x 450mm
Cutting Capacity (45 degrees): 320 x 300mm
Blade Size: 4115 x 34 x 1.1mm
Blade Speed: 25, 35, 45, 65, 80mpm
Main Motor: 2.25kW
Dimensions (LxWxH): 1150 x 2060 x 1320mm