Product Catalogue | Parkanson Metal Bandsaws | Parkanson Bandsaws - Mitre Cutting Metal Bandsaws » Parkanson PK540DMS Metal Cutting Bandsaw
Parkanson PK540DMS Metal Cutting Bandsaw
The Parkanson PK540DMS Metal Cutting Bandsaw is a double mitre bandsaw which is ideal for larger steel fabricators. With a capacity of 540 x 360mm, all Parkanson Bandsaws cut to their full capacity. The PK540DMS is a Semi Automatic Machine with a full stroke hydraulic vice and double mitre 45 degrees in one direction and 60 degrees in the other. A laser is fitted to the machine, therefore assisting in lining up of the material to be cut.
Parts, accessories and blades for the complete range of Parkanson Bandsaws are kept in stock in Perth.
– Unique mitre cutting design – as a result this allows cuts from 60deg left and 45deg right by swivelling the head of the bandsaw. In addition a graduated scale allows the angle to be accurately set.
– Full stroke hydraulic vice clamping – saves the operator time and energy while increasing blade life.
– Vice bed fitted with hardened and ground wear strips, therefore maximising life and accuracy.
– The bandsaw automatically rises to the top position at the completion of a cut.
– Heavy duty blade tension with indicator.
90 Degrees Cutting Capacity: Height 360mm Width 540mm
45 Degrees Cutting Capacity: Height 360mm Width 370mm
60 Degrees Cutting Capacity: Height 360mm Width 240mm
Blade Size: 4755 x 34 x 1.1mm
Blade Speed: 15-110mpm variable
Main Motor: 3.75kW
Bed Height: 650mm
Dimensions (LxWxH): 2100 x 2000 x 1100mm