Product Catalogue | Parkanson Metal Bandsaws | Parkanson Bandsaws - Mitre Cutting Metal Bandsaws » Parkanson PK540SAM Metal Cutting Bandsaw
Parkanson PK540SAM Metal Cutting Bandsaw
The Parkanson PK540SAM metal cutting bandsaw is a mitre cutting bandsaw which is ideal for medium to large steel fabricators. With a capacity of 330 x 535mm. All Parkanson Bandsaws cut to their full capacity.
The PK540SAM is a semi automatic bandsaw with a full stroke hydraulic vice. The bow of the bandsaw swivels to 45 degrees so the material can remain in a straight line through the workshop. In addition a laser fitted to the bandsaw allows the accurate lining up of the material to be cut.
Parts, accessories and bandsaw blades for the complete range of Parkanson Bandsaws are kept in stock in Perth.
– The unique mitre cutting design allows cuts from 0-45 degrees by swivelling the head of the bandsaw while the angle is accurately set with a graduated scale.
– Hydraulic vice clamping, thus saving the operator time and energy while increasing blade life.
– Vice bed fitted with hardened and ground wear strips which as a result maximises life and accuracy.
– The bandsaw automatically rises to the top position at the completion of a cut, therefore saving time
– Heavy duty blade tension with indicator.
– Tungsten carbide roller guides
– Fluid coolant system
90° Cutting Capacity: Round: 350mm, Rect: 330 x 535mm
45° Left Cutting Capacity: 350 x 370mm
30° Left Cutting Capacity: 350 x 320mm
Blade Size: 4570 x 34 x 1.1mm
Blade Speed: 25, 40, 60, 75, 95 m/min
Main Motor: 2.25kW
Working Height: 750mm
Net Weight: Approx 1150kg
Dimensions (LxWxH): 1150 x 2900 x 1550mm