Product Catalogue | Parkanson Metal Bandsaws | Parkanson Bandsaws - Mitre Cutting Metal Bandsaws » Parkanson PK650DMS Metal Cutting Bandsaw
Parkanson PK650DMS Metal Cutting Bandsaw
The Parkanson Bandsaws are a quality Bandsaw which was originally designed and manufactured in Australia. Most parts and accessories for the complete range of Parkanson Bandsaws are kept in stock here in Perth.
– For cutting any angle from 60 degrees forward to 60 degrees backward.
– NC/Manual mitre positioning with digital readout.
– The rotary centre is at the intersection point of the saw blade and the fixed vice jaw.
– Inclination of the saw blade (5 degrees) to reduce the inital blade impact when cutting beams.
– Columns with linear guideway.
– Automatic positioning of guide arm.
– Return of saw bow to starting cutting position or stop at bottom when material cut.
– Variable blade speed drive
– Hydraulic blade tension
– Laser liner
– Vice pressure regulator.
– Mist lubrication
– Top clamp
– Full height vice jaws
– Roller table
– Powered roller table
– NC material feed system