Product Catalogue | Parkanson Metal Bandsaws | Parkanson Bandsaws - Mitre Cutting Metal Bandsaws » Parkanson PK705DMS Metal Cutting Bandsaw
Parkanson PK705DMS Metal Cutting Bandsaw
With a capacity of 700 x 440mm the Parkanson PK705DMS Metal Cutting Bandsaw is a Twin Column Machine ideal for larger steel fabricators. All Parkanson Bandsaws cut to their full capacity.
The PK705DMS is a semi automatic machine with a full stroke hydraulic vice and double mitre therefore allowing cutting from 45 degrees left to 45 degrees right. The angle is hydraulically controlled by a lever on the control panel. In addition a laser fitted to the machine assists in lining up the material to be cut.
Once you get to larger capacity bandsaws (eg. over 600mm width capacity) most quality manufacturers of bandsaws become twin column, therefore you have more control over the bow as it travels through the material. Thus increasing blade life and making blade selection easier.
Parts, accessories and bandsaw blades for the complete range of Parkanson Bandsaws are kept in stock in Perth.
– Swivel head allows mitre cutting at any angle from 45 degrees left to 45 degrees right.
– Simple blade speed and angle adjustment due to the digital readout.
– Hydraulic adjustment of mitre angle with digital readout to 0.10 of a degree accuracy.
– Extra heavy duty twin column design.
– Full stroke hydraulic vice clamps
– Users can feed material from either side of the machine due to the split vice clamping system.
Cutting Capacity: (90 degrees): Round: 450mm Rect: 440 x 700mm
(45 degrees): 440mm x 450mm
(30 degrees): Left: 440 x 270mm Right: 440 x 290mm
Blade Size: 5660 x 41 x 1.3mm
Blade Speed: 20-90 mpm variable
Main Motor: 3.75kW
Working Height: 730mm
Packing Dimensions (LxWxH): 1600 x 3000 x 2300mm