Product Catalogue | Parkanson Metal Bandsaws | Parkanson Bandsaws - Mitre Cutting Metal Bandsaws » Parkanson PK410SAM Metal Cutting Bandsaw
Parkanson PK410SAM Metal Cutting Bandsaw
$12,500.00 ex GST
$13,750.00 inc GST
FOT ex Bibra Lake, WA.
Competitive freight prices available. Please contact us for details.
The Parkanson PK410SAM Metal Cutting Bandsaw is a mitre cutting bandsaw which is ideal for small to medium steel fabricators. With a capacity of 410 x 280mm. All Parkanson Bandsaws cut to their full capacity.
The PK410SAM is a Semi Automatic Machine. Its hydraulic vice gives a 30mm travel. The bow of the bandsaw swivels to 45 degrees so the material can remain in a straight line through the workshop. In addition a laser fitted to the bandsaw allows the accurate lining up of material to be cut.
Parts, accessories and bandsaw blades for the complete range of Parkanson Bandsaws are kept in stock in Perth.
– The unique mitre cutting design allows cuts from 0-45 degrees by swivelling the head of the bandsaw while the cutting angle is accurately set with a graduated scale.
– Hydraulic vice clamping, thus saving the operator time and energy while increasing blade life.
– Vice bed fitted with hardened and ground wear strips which as a result maximises life and accuracy.
– The bandsaw automatically rises to the top position at the completion of a cut, therefore saving time.
– Heavy duty blade tension with indicator.
– Cutting Capacity (90 degrees): Round: 280mm, Rect: 270 x 410mm
– Cutting Capacity (45 degrees): 220 x 250mm
– Blade Size: 3560 x 27 x 0.9mm
– Blade Speed: 35, 55, 75, 90mpm
– Main Motor: 1.5kW
– Working Height: 650mm
– Weight: 750kg
– Dimensions (LxWxH): 980 x 1800 x 1350mm
You can view the complete range of Parkanson bandsaws by clicking here.» enquire now